Monday, May 25, 2020

Revisit: Downtown Kuala Lumpur (2019, Nov 7-11)


jumpa @sungei wang plaza




sungei wang plaza new wing














the museum of lost love @sungei wang plaza 






hawker center at sungei wang plaza 4th floor















Char Siu with rice, that is a meal deal I get behind every day while I'm in Bukit Bintang.

kl sentral, ktm station

ktm station
monorail station





shawarma @damascus, sungei wang plaza
wofs



nu sentral, quizinn foodcourt by rasa









Both texture and flavor is bang on, so I definitely make short work of this noodle soup.






fahrenheit @bukit bintang













pavilion @bukit bintang 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bukit Bintang, Sungei Wang Hotel (2019, Nov 7-12)

I am never a backpacker, and since I tick most of the signs from "13 Signs You're Too Old to be A Backpacker" (traveller.com.a...