Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Hotel Westree, KL Sentral (2019, Nov 6-7)


I've found this hotel that's gonna deliver all of those convenient KL Sentral budget hotel for me. Locationwise, superb!!! But this hotel is in a slightly diferent direction. Hopefully I'm on the money with this one,

hotel westree kl sentral @ jalan tun sembanthan

little india, jalan tun sambanthan

connected escalator to nu sentral shopping mall


After checking-in the hotel, the clock already past 9 p.m. That's my cue, I gotta get out of the hotel before my stomach growls.

abc bistro cafe @ easy hotel, jalan tun sembanthan
The food is fair and middling.



















The next day, it's time to move to another hotel in Bukit Bintang. I plan to do a quick check-in, drop my luggage, and skidadlle.

kl sentral


nu sentral shopping mall






jumpa @ sungei wang plaza


diagon alley @ jumpa, sungei wnag plaza







No comments:

Post a Comment

Bukit Bintang, Sungei Wang Hotel (2019, Nov 7-12)

I am never a backpacker, and since I tick most of the signs from "13 Signs You're Too Old to be A Backpacker" (traveller.com.a...